GTEK 16mm Fire Resistant Plasterboard 3000 x 1200mm
16mm x 1200mm x 3000mm Fireboard
BGC Plasterboard Fire-Rated Systems, consist of single or multiple layers of BGC Fireboard sheets, screw-fixed to steel framing and nail or screw fixed to timber stud framing.
BGC Fireboard has a light-pink facing paperboard for easy identification and is available in 13mm and 16mm thicknesses with recessed edges, ready for taping and jointing with proprietary stopping and setting compounds.
BGC Fireboard has been tested AS/NZS 3837: 1998 and AS/NZS 1530.4: 1997, by NATA accredited testing laboratories. Test reports and letters of opinion are available on request from BGC Plasterboard.
- higher resistance to fire than standard plasterboard
- suitable for interior walls and ceilings
- suitable for fire isolated exits and public corridors
- quick and simple to install
- has a light pink face for ease of identification
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: