4mm Sancell General Purpose Anti Glare 22.25m x 1350mm (30m2)
Features and Benefits
- BCA Compliant.
- Advanced thermal performance reflecting up to 97% of radiant heat flow.
- Plastic bubble Insulation is fibre free, non-itchy and formaldehyde free.
- Easy to install as the material has little roll memory.
- Anti-glare coating on one side for safety.
- All products are rated Extra Heavy Duty.
- Complies with AS/NZS 4859.1:2002 | Amdt. 1 (2006) and AS/NZS 4200.1:1996.
- Flammability Index rated Low (<5) when tested to AS1530.2 and AS1530.3.
- Cone Calorimeter testing to AS/NZS 3837:1998.
- Sancell 310AG is a 3 in 1 thermal break product providing insulation, sarking and radiant heat barrier for use in commercial warehouse roof and wall systems. BAL compliant in roof applications up to BAL40 and in wall applications to BALFZ.
- Thermal break product also available as Sancell 310AGX in 1350mm widths with a 150mm overlap of the anti-glare foil to enable for easy instalment and provides up to 10% material cost savings.
- Sancell 104AG is an economic fire rated insulation suitable for general purpose buildings such as sheds and workshops.
- Sancell Underfloor product has exclusive drainage valve technology that allows moisture to drain away as well as having thermal reflective insulation properties for underfloor insulation purposes.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: