R4.0 - 200mm x 580mm x 1160mm x 8pc = 5.38m2
R4.0 Ceilings Batts (200mm)
580mm x 1160mm x 8 peices = 5.38m2
Coverage per pack = 6.10m2
- Specially formulated lightweight products manufactured from a blend of polyester fibres.
- Contain a high percentage of recycled polyester fibres that are thermally bonded and manufactured to comply with AS/NZ 4859.1
- Non-toxic and user-friendly insulation, requiring no specific protective clothing and will not corrode or deteriorate over time.
- The products are generally white in colour. Physical properties and material safety data can be found on the Tontine Insulation website.
- Designed to provide a safe and efficient form of acousitc and thermal insulation for the Australian building market.
- Ideal for use in walls, ceilings and under floors (choice of batts or rolls) and when correctly installed, will improve energy efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emission.
Turn around times may apply.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: