Dampfix Gold Waterproof Membrane 4 lt
An elastomeric, UV stable, one part, fibre-reinforced water based polyurethane membrane.
Dampfix Gold is a water based membrane which is part of a system including primers and sealants.
- Class 3, high elasticity.
- Fast drying.
- Recoat in 2 hours @ 20οC & 50% RH
- Early access for following trades.
- Tile next day in most conditions.
- May be tiled directly onto with approved ASA adhesives
- Reinforced with clump free fibres.
- No mixing.
- High resistance to detergents & bleach.
- Will not re-emulsify after curing.
- Does not embrittle with age.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete; rendered masonry; wet area plasterboard; FC sheet & plywood.
- Can be applied to damp substrates, i.e. no free water
- Brush, roller or trowel applied.
- Flood Test in 72 hours
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: