GTEK Masonary Adhesive 20kg
Masonry Adhesive is a plaster based adhesive formulated to bond plasterboard sheets to masonry, brick or concrete walls.
Masonry Adhesive has high bond strength, offers a long setting time and is suitable for bonding to difficult surfaces.
• Mixes easily to a creamy, lump-free gauge.
• High body for ease of application.
• Excellent wet tack.
• High strength.
• Excellent adhesion to difficult substrates.
• Masonry Adhesive is suitable for bonding plasterboard sheets to masonry, brick or concrete walls.
• The Masonry Adhesive fixing method should not be used for walls over 3.6m high or where the wall surface requires more than 25mm of packing to bring it back to a true line.
• Masonry Adhesive may be applied to either a wall or to the back of a sheet. (If gluing plasterboard to an Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) wall, then Masonry Adhesive should only be applied to the back of the sheet).
Masonry Adhesive Specification
Colour: Light yellow
Working time: Setting Type – 65 minutes working time
Packaging: 20kg bag
VOC: Less than 50g per litre
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: